FPGARelated.com Jobs Board
Jobs for FPGA Engineers
Riverside Research is seeking Embedded Systems Design Engineers to implement security related systems as part of a growing team of engineers and scientists in solving Trusted and Assured Microelectronics (T&AM) challenges for the DoD. This individual will perform research into all areas of T&AM while providing mentorship to junior engineers researching the same areas.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
• Implement, Integrate, and Validate digital hardware data acquisition systems based on FPGA platforms
• Develop firmware/software for real time signal processing in VHDL, Verilog, and C based designs
• Plan and implement high performance FPGA designs for high data rate acquisition systems tests
• Interact with Riverside Research senior engineers along with the USAF customer to translate their requirements into working systems
• Other duties as assigned
• US Citizen, eligible to obtain a security clearance
• BS in Engineering or related field
• 3+ years of direct digital hardware and FPGA design experience
• Proficiency in FPGA development using current Vendor FPGA EDA tools with VHDL or Verilog for design and simulation
• Proficiency in FPGA Embedded Processors software development using C, C++, Python scripting
• MS or higher in Engineering or related field
• Proficiency in analog circuit design and characterization is a plus
• Proficiency in Digital Signal Processing algorithm development with Matlab is a plus
• Experience with the Xilinx UltraScale+ RFSoC Family of products is a plus
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.